This unforgettable cheese dip is so delicious and so not healthy, I only make it once or twice a year during football season, but friends still talk about it months later. It's a lot like regular queso dip you've had before but when you add the Nebraska part (ground beef) it becomes legendary. And it's ready in just 15 minutes.
Serving Size: 8 people
• 1 pound ground beef (substitute with ground turkey for a healthier option)
• 1 (16 ounce) package Velvetta, cut up or two jars of Frito Lay Queso Dip
• 3 tomatoes, diced
• 1 (16 ounce) jar of chunky salsa
- Crumble and cook ground beef in large saucepan over medium heat until browned. Drain. Return to pan or a Crock Pot. Add Cheese, salsa and to pot. Cook on medium, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted. Stir in tomatoes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.